Your time is valuable and you shouldn't have to spend it searching for the right vacation. LaosHolidays Travel can do that for you.
Entrance fees as per itinerary.
Meals ( L=lunch.D=dinner )
services of English speaking local guide.
transfers and tours as per program with private A/C vehicles (Car,Van,Coach)
What's Not Included
Drinks, tips and other personal expenditures .
Personal travel insurance.
CHILD: Age: 2 - 12
ADULT: Age: 13 - 60
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
• Visit The Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre – a museum which is dedicated to preserving the arts, crafts and history of Laos’ diverse population. Founded in 2006, the museum displays the collections of Laos’s ethnic groups’ clothes and crafts including the various cultures and traditions of the country’s people and those of the Hmong, Akha, Khmu and Tai Dam people.
• Visit morning local market to get in touch with the local people daily life. Then continue by road to Kuangxi Waterfalls .south west of Luang Prabang (28km). Along the way, stops will be made to visit some villages of Hmong and Khmu ethnic minorities where we see how they create a vast selection of hand made traditional Lao handicrafts. Upon arrival at the site we will walk through the preserved forest , also passing through the Kuangxi Bear Rescued Centre where you’ll see rescued bears happily sleeping and enjoying with their toys. They have lives in a safe environment.
Admission Ticket Free
The waterfalls tumble over multi – tiered limestone formations into cool, clear pools and ideal place for swimming and relaxing.
• Picnic lunch nearby the waterfalls.
• Return to Luang Prabang ,visit Ock Pob Tok – the best cottage industry in Luang Prabang.
• Stopover at viewpoint ,overlooking Mekong and Khan conjunction forming two colour river .
• Visit Vat Xiengthong – the most important and beautiful temple , built in 1560 by King Seitthathirat.
• Transfer to boat pier for Sunset cruise on Mekong river . Dinner on board with traditional dance show.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Laos by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Laos. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Laos and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Laos.